Thursday 22 October 2009

second week

Dear, Deborah,Im sorry for being late in posting a new post .really i had a problem ,i thought i post the post , but then i knew that its unsuccessfully.im sorry for that.
I want to thank you for your support. appreciate you . i learned something new and useful,
1-Behavioral learning;I learned that the major reason for using learning objectives is to communicate . I tried to be able to communicate with my students.How to Write Effective Lesson Plans .How to Write Learning Objectives TO BUILD SKILLS .Its a useful week discussion for helping teachers to become professional teacher.I learned that i must see the end of my instruction.how to prepare my self in better way before i enter the class.
2-Alternative Google; thank you for letting us know about Noodle Tools .it is interesting to see what google do .i knew more than one sites for searching ,those sites are very helpful and necessary for us for searching .i want to thank my collegouse they introduced many useful sites.i hope to use them i mean to teach my students in classrom in near future.
regards sana

1 comment:

  1. Dear Sana,

    I agree that learning objectives are a wonderful communication tool between the teacher and the students. In addition, my experience has been that learners who know the learning objectives for a lesson do better. I think there are two reasons for this: one is because students know what is expected, and the other is that they are more motivated by knowing what is expected.

    Try using learning objectives in your classes (I usually write them on the board at the start of class) and let us know what happened!

    Yours,
    Deborah

    ReplyDelete