Sunday 25 October 2009

third week

Hi, welcome to my blog
Thank you our greatProp.Debourah for your supports when we face any difficulty by your kind emails you could solve our problems in a very clear and simple way.
creating Delicious.com,technology in building oral/aural skill and searching among websites those are good for building skills
first TOPIC you introduced us to www.Delicious.com, bookmarks and tags.I have been getting ready to use Delicious.I think bookmarks provided by Delicious,here I could  find sites ,articles or for sharing in with someone.it has useful  information The purpose for using Delicious to help users remember links.
the second topic about using technology inside classroom (T.V ,RADIO,COMPUTER ,CD) listening is the key for other skills ,here the students could hear the native speaker using technologies are positive item for encouraging students to learn the language. I use CD player in the classroom,fortunately we have new curricula sunrise book. In sun rise text book we have a subject about  sending emails ,I brought my laptop to the class and explained something about sending emails with attach file.really its interesting to them.
The third topic about exploring websites  I found some suitable and useful also intresing websites ,I gave them to my students to search at home, their parents or older sister or  brother  have internet at home . www.free-english-study.com , www.laugh and learnenglish.com.

I could save them in bookmarks.
Finally I want to thank our great guest Rachel Sardell who makes a very interesting discussion on nicenet.
regards 
SANA

 

3 comments:

  1. Dear, sana
    I appreciate you It is a great idea that you bring your laptop to the class for students as a realia in order to make them more familiar with subject .we must do our best for our students.Weldon.thanks
    regards,
    jamela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi dear sana ,

    WOW !! what a wonderful place to stop and read !! And what wonderful changes you have made to the layout and fonts . Realy , I like spending time reading your posts . I also appreciate your efforts in bringing your laptop to your class and show students the basics of operating the hardware and software . Great work so far!!

    Yours ,
    khaled

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Sana,

    I am very happy to hear that you were able to bring a laptop to class and help students understand how to send email. Once they start using computers, they won't want to stop!

    Yours,
    Deborah

    ReplyDelete