Sunday 1 November 2009

Fourth week

Fourth week /Technology-enhanced lesson plan
  this week like other previous weeks was very interesting , sharing idea among collegouse and searching among useful sites ,I would like to express my deepest gratitude to dear Dr Debourah for giving us this chance. I learned new things which i have not known before . I spend most of my time in front of this great technology (internet )to be able to read my collogoue comments and ideas ,really its a nice world . 
about  the first topic of this week the teacher  has to use or write an action plan before she/he inter the classroom.the teacher should know what is his/her aim ,the materials which they use ,the time they need for a lesson,the precedes they need to use and other things .I  used action plan before but frankly iam going to expand the way of my teaching and bring more technology to class. next wee k I will bring data shop to the class ,in our curricula sunrise there is a literary reader (A round the world in 80 days )by Jules verne , I have this film by CD and i will show my students by data shop .
second topic ,I was searching among sites to find out the interesting and useful sites . www.English.com is useful, interesting ,enjoyable and easy for my students to find new vocabulary ,songs .jokes and so on .
best regards  for all.
SANA



4 comments:

  1. Dear,sana
    Weldon!! great job and fantastic idea bringing
    data show to your school to show your students
    while you are teaching .I appreciate your effort with your students and you expand your lesson plan with the new technology thanks;
    Best regards,
    Jamela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous ! Sana .

    That's the way we should follow . I am all for what Jamela said about your efforts and plans to use technology into your class .

    By the way , Thanks for reminding me about the movie ' A round the way in 80 days ) Really I always like to see it . And it's nice to operate it class .
    I am looking forward to telling me your impressions with this experience after showing this movie to your students .

    Yours ,

    Khaled

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Sana,

    It is first time visit your blog . Your ideas and thoughtful comments and posts on nice net are great and bring the discussion forward . Your idea of using data show will be very useful for students . I also need to use it for my class .

    Yours

    Mohammed Alkhyat

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Sana,

    It's great to use video to highlight what students are reading. I find it most helpful to pull out a few clips of 10-15 minutes (using the Chapter index on a CD/DVD to find the locations). That way, you can have students read or re-read the appropriate sections, then see how the video did or didn't match what they thought was happening.

    You've probably also seen that if you show a whole movie, some people start falling asleep after about 20 minutes. Very few stay awake the whole time, so it's not a very good use of class time. One approach I've taken in the past is to have short clips during class, then show the whole movie as an optional activity after class when we've finished reading the book.

    Thanks for sharing your ideas!

    Yours,
    Deborah

    ReplyDelete